Friday, February 5, 2016

recovering

Being sick has taken A LOT out of me and I came back to work Tuesday. I feel almost back to normal, still on the HUGE antibiotics and balancing meds out before I can start my new ones, but the only downfall is that by 2pm every day I'm extremely tired and could sleep for days. The nausea in the morning has gotten better and has decreased a lot more each day.  My blood work and labs ALL came back fine and great, actually. The only concern is the weight that we think has been added on by my previous meds. You would think I sit around and eat 24/7, which we all know I do not do.  I've already lost 5 pounds so I agree and think it is the meds I was on. ANyhoo..enough w/ my medical history. I'm back in the swing of things and reality.
Shelby is loving life and Rhett is funnier each day. They're quite a pair! Josh and I are blessed....sooo blessed.  I will celebrate my 33rd bday Tuesday, which I'M NOT counting. I'm just thankful to be well and able to be with my family and somewhat back to myself again!
Last week, shelby was awarded for All A's and A Citizenship infront of her grade. It was so sweet to see her smiling face and all the sweet little first graders get their awards and their families light up w/ pride.












A bath fit for a queen.


 To celebrate the 100th day of school, the Chipmunk class and I think the rest of the school, dressed fancy. Shelby wanted a ruby red sparkley dress. I found her dress when I went to my dr. and she LOVED IT! It took A LOT of hunting to find a ruby red dress like I knew she would want but I DID IT!




 And well, our little prince...
    he's a mess and sooo much fun....






EMAILLogo

No comments: