Friday, August 21, 2015

1st week of 1st grade!

I cannot believe that today is the 5th day of 1st grade for our SheebeeShake! She has loved every day and said she never wants to leave 1st grade! :) Her teacher is FANTASTIC and she loves her classmates, making new friends, everything about 1st grade! I remember loving 1st grade too and to me, having an awesome teacher makes all the difference!



She's sooo happy that she and her BFF Joci are in the same school... Joci is LOVING 2nd grade and that's such a blessing and warms my heart!







Her folders and notebooks came in a couple days late but shelby is excited that her homework folder is one of her horse ones!



she forgot her lunchbox at school but was excited that I still had some of her Badger the horse bags from her bday party so she was excited to get to carry it in that!




It warms my heart that Magnolia Public Schools loves our baby like their own and the quality education is wonderful as well as the staff and teachers! Thank you MPS for teaching our baby!

No comments: