Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Rhett's 8 months

I'm behind on posting Rhett's 8 month posting but oh well...

On Nov. 7th he turned 8 months and is a handful! He's crawling now, he didn't have it quite down on his 8 months bday but he does now, this week he's started pulling up and wants you to help him so he can stand, he loves gettin into sissy's stuff, trying to get the cat, playing in his walker and jumparoo (which I'm afraid is going to fall apart cause he jumps so hard in it!), LOVES cars and trucks (he's all boy for sure and already "Vrooms" them), he's my texture child (he likes to feel things), he sleeps better than shelby did but isn't consistently sleeping well but for the most part, he WILL NOT eat any baby foods and now will not eat any foods period so we've gotta keep workin on that; he's happy w/ just his bottle, he wears 12 month clothes and some of the footy PJ's are a little snug at times, his hair is getting longer and I think will be more red than shelby's and I HOPE it curls like hers, he still only says "DaaDaa" but has definitely found his voice, I think I'm still his favorite person but his favorite little person is DEFINITELY his sissy; he adores her and he loves his daddy too very much! This little man is so different than Shelby was but it's so much fun experiencing all this newness w/ him. I love how he loves me. It's a different way than Shelby did and does. God definitely new I needed a little boy to love me.
Christmas will be fun this year! We got our decor 80% up and I have a feeling he's going to be all into it. Shelby never was but he's into everything! He does know the word "No" though. Whenever I say it, he stops what he's doing and looks at me, now I'm not saying he stops what he's doing entirely but he more so Pauses, looks at me, and continues on. LOL....
Rhett, you're my favorite little man and I'm so glad to be your momma...











No comments: